Here are my two final projects for advanced computer graphics. The first is supposed to be a "life meter" for a game (I call it my eternal life meter). The second is a full-page editorial illustration. Basically, the teacher gave us a bunch of news article titles to choose from, and we had to pick one and make a full-page illustration from it. I chose "Cupid Shooting Spree Leaves Dozens Infatuated".


So that was my January class. I also had Geometry and I did fine there. Last month, I had Physics and Digital Audio Design. That was a fun class- I got to create my own songs and sound effects. Now I'm in a motion graphics class and a typography class. Here's my first Typography project. The idea was to illustrate something with words instead of imagery.

More to come. Love to you all.
-me
No comments:
Post a Comment